Filter Resources represents several major manufacturers of cartridge style filter housings.
Filter Resources also provides sizing, design and fabrication of custom ASME code and non-code cartridge filter housings.
Cartridge filter housings can be supplied to accommodate yarnwound, pleated and molded cartridges in varying dimensions to meet the requirements of the process stream. The design criteria is generally based on the following:
- Vertical or horizontal configuration
- Materials of construction, i.e. carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, etc.
- ASME code or non-code design
- Temperature and pressure requirements
- Process stream flow rate
- Physical and chemical properties of the process stream
- Existing or preferred line sizes
- Flanged or NPT connections
- Closure styles, i.e. quick-opening, swing-bolt, flanged, etc.
- Supplemental nozzles, i.e. vent, delta P ports, drains, etc.